What type of batteries should I use in my evanell° devices? How do I replace them?
Check if your evanell° device is compatible with rechargeable or alkaline batteries and what sizes to use.
To use the smart radiator thermostat, you need the following type of batteries:
• two fresh AA alkaline batteries (LR6) or
• two Panasonic Eneloop AA 1900 mAh NiMH rechargeable batteries (we do not recommend using any other type of rechargeable batteries).
How to replace batteries?
Remove the batteries from the device and wait 10 seconds before putting them back, then close the battery compartment. Then wait 1 minute before you remount the device. This ensures the device will calibrate successfully.
When replacing the batteries, please remember the following:
• Your devices may not work and can even be damaged if their batteries are replaced with an incorrect battery type.
• Do not mix battery types and do not mix old batteries with new ones in one device. Always replace all batteries at the same time.
• When placing the new alkaline batteries into your device’s battery slot, take care to align the positive (+) and negative (-) polarities correctly, as shown in the diagram inside the battery compartment.